Life seems but a quick succession of busy nothings. ~ Jane Austen

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Pedagogy


Brought my old stuffed bear out of storage today. I sat him at the piano and proceeded to give him his first piano lesson. Yes, I do feel some embarrassment when I admit that, but I figure it's a little more natural than practicing giving piano lessons to air... Suddenly, about ten minutes into the lesson, I realized with great embarrassment that someone, that my sister, was doing something in the next room. And I had neglected to close the door to the rec room. She came in and began exclaiming, as typical sisters do, how what I was doing was "The most adorable thing ever". She took my cellphone and proceeded to take a picture of Snoozums at the piano. Oh boy. 
A little while later my mother came down to the rec room. "Awww, it's Snoozums! I miss Snoozums! He's so cute! Awww!"
Maybe this wasn't such a great idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment